Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Thursday 22 April 2010

Wahey!

Woo, it's the end of my week today and can't wait to finish - looking forward to a bit of a lie in tomorrow morning :)

It's been such a busy week though and now I'm really knackered and I think the antibiotics I'm taking are starting to kick up a bit of a fuss and make me feel unwell :( I'm eating but I don't really feel very hungry (which is great as this is how it all started when I first lost all the weight! but also not the best way to diet lol). And I'm soooo tired today, could actually fall asleep lol. But at least no plans for tonight, just relax and get stuff ready for tomorrow. I will definitely be taking at least 3 outfits with me, which means lots of different accessories etc - it's so hard being a girl! :-p but at least we're sparkly!

So I had a text off Sara this morning to say they'd made it to France and were still on target to get into Dover for 9pm tonight and then travel up to Liverpool for 1pm tomorrow, which is still technically earlier than she was supposed to get in via plane, but they'll be a lot more knackered I'd imagine. So I'll be hot footing it to Widnes travelodge to meet her for 3pm and help her get ready :-)

Laura is coming to the wedding with me as my +1 so it'll be really nice to see her and will probably spend at least a few hours of Saturday with her before she has to head back home - hopefully this won't be in hangover mode - that's so much less fun. Although I've been thinking about it and I don't think I'll be drinking very much - as I had 3 glasses of wine last week, which isn't very much, and i felt quite bad the next day, so again I think the tablets are interfering with my life! Ah well, I'll survive, although probably means I won't be doing much dancing lol - that's probably a good thing for the people there.

I'll be doing something on Sunday too, just not sure what it is yet, we'll decide at some point before then and that's good enough for me right now. The weather is supposed to be really nice and sunny so would be good to take advantage of that somehow, maybe a walk like he suggested.

Had a good night last night - net up with Carol, Sian, Becca, Adam and Sarah and we played a few games of pool and then headed to the Abbey to get some food. I had a burger but wasn't very hungry and then I left early as wasn't feeling too great - but the company was great :) Hopefully we can all do something again soon when I'm feeling more up to it.

Got the science fiction and fantasy book club meeting on Monday at Waterstones Liverpool 1. We'll be discussing Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker which was the book of the film Hellraiser (which I'd like to see at some point). The book was only a short novella (128 pages) and was a very quick read. I did enjoy the book, but I still felt that it wasn't long enough, I wanted to know more about the other world Frank ends up in, I think that could have been interesting and probably quite gruesome. The book had a beginning, middle and end, but i don't think it worked as a novella, it should have been a novel and gone more in depth into the story. Well that's what I think - what am I likely to say? Nothing probably lol :-) I wish confidence grew on trees, how cool would that be? I mean where does it come from? I don't think encouragement is the whole key by any means as my parents couldn't have been more supportive and encouraging of the things I did, but I've still ended up with no confidence...hmmm...must research.

Anyway I'll get off and go and do something else now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment