Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Monday

So here I am, sitting here really wanting to continue with my assignment - I did do a little bit yesterday and have done some today but I think as I've found it so difficult, I'm just not connecting with it so I keep daydreaming, which isn't very helpful :(

But I suppose the quicker I get on with it, the quicker it will be over with and out of the way! It's so easy to give yourself advice, just not good at taking it :) Well I suppose by writing a post on this blog means I'm doing some writing of some kind which can only be a good thing.

This non-fiction stuff is a lot harder than I'd even imagined. I already knew I couldn't read non-fiction books, no matter how interesting the topic is, I just get bored reading it, but I actually thought writing it might not be so bad - well that's me told. But because of this, I keep going off thinking about fiction stories and have a few ideas now for a couple of short story competitions that are coming up, not that I have even a remote chance of even being short listed, never mind winning, but it's all good practice :)

Anyway back to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment