Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Saturday 24 April 2010

So the weekend is finally here! Was nice to have a day off yesterday, even if it was spent running around sorting things out - but they were bits that needed sorting so it's all good :)

Yesterday was Sara and Neils wedding party in Widnes. It was really nice seeing Sara again, it's been a while now, yet at the same time, it's flown by! But great to see they both got back safe and sound, despite the saga of a journey. They'll probably both just crash today as it all catches up with them -at elast she's off on Monday so has time to get over it.

It was nice helping her get ready into her dress and everything and she looked gorgeous in the dress :) Then later on in the night I helped her tighten it all at the back again but accidentally sliced my finger open and got blood on the dress! Eek! but it was only a tiny bit and I managed to strategically hide it, phew! But I did tell her of course cos my finger continued to bleed and I needed it to stop before I got more all over it.

Thanks to all those who gave their input into which dress I should wear to the party. I ended up going with the majority vote, the red/purple one (the one without leggings) and I think I made the right choice. So the other one will be taking a trip back to the shop now where someone else can give it a loving home :)

Been home for a couple of hours now and managed to watch last night's Lost - can't believe that since it started I've ended up with a social life and have barely seen any of them when it's actually aired! I'm telling all my friends now that I will not be leaving my house the night of the finale - I will be firmly plonked on the sofa at 9pm - I just need to work out which weekend it is now...

Anyway I'm very tired now so I'm going to get off and chill lol
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment