Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Update

Oooh forgot to acknowledge the doubling of my followers yesterday :) Thanks to Adam and Natalie, now it's starting to look like I'm vaguely popular :p Not that anyone will actually read this but hey, looks are important :)
Ok that's it for now as technically my lunch is over - well not technically but actually.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading!! I've been waiting for days for you to update, and meant to tell you to earlier but you got there first and did it haha! Now to read...

    (Also, even though it let me follow you using my twitter account...I can't comment using it!!!)

    ReplyDelete