Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Friday 16 April 2010

Friiiiiiiiday!!

Hello! Yay the weekend if finally here...well in 3 hours anyway :)

I found out today that I had got my first comment on here from Carol - thanks for that :-) I've been waiting for a comment for aaaaaaages lol. I wasn't particularly waiting for anything insightful, just something written on there.


So, had a really good night last night - went to Zizzi's, very nice in there, especially when someone else is paying :) lol - though I  did provide a coupon/save money thingie.

And tonight off to see The Ghost, looking forward to that, although we don't know whether we're going to Liverpool or St Helen's yet, but as long as we decide before 8pm I don't really mind. I'm hoping this is going to be a good film as I really liked the trailer. Must also remember to mention to Carol and Sian about Adam suggesting a cinema and/or drinks meet up on Wednesday - I vote for a pool game in there somewhere as I have been feeling very jealous since I heard about the games a couple of weeks ago lol. Although to be fair, if I hadn't been told about it, I'd never have given pool a second thought, but I was so now I need to play - come on people, let's go have a game?? Please? Though sorry people, I doubt Obama will be joining us :p
Oh and Lost is on tonight as well, yay! more excitement!

Might be going out somewhere with mum, dad, Ella and Mike tomorrow, maybe Southport or something which would be nice - but I can't decide whether to do that or whether to take advantage of the empty house and just relax and maybe get that article sent off? But then I'd feel mean not going on a day out with my parent, brother and niece - I can do the writing thing on Sunday. Feeling very nervous actually at the thought of sending off a query letter to a proper editor of a proper magazine, it's a bit weird and very alien, but if you don't try you don't get and since this is the first thing I've ever sent off, I already know that it'll be do try and don't get lol. But I'm expecting to get loads of rejections, it's just the way it happens isn't it? No one ever said writing would be easy. And to be honest, i don't really think i'm the type of person who will really take these rejections to heart, especially since I tend to expect the worst in most situations anyway lol. You just can't take it personally, there could be loads of reasons they reject it, the least being bad writing and I'm clinging on to my B I got for the assignment :)

Lunch is almost over now :-( Wish we could all just go home now, I mean what's likely to happen this afternoon that couldn't just be fixed on Monday? Nothing i tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment