Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Been a few days...

But I'm back! :) so...has anything happened? Well nothing particularly exciting.

Friday night I went to see the Bounty Hunter with Sian and Terri. Was a good night and not a bad film, quite funny :) Basic plot line is about a man who works as a bounty hunter and is given the task of bringing his ex wife to jail - so lots of running around ensues and the obvious falling in love again along the way - I make that sound as though I didn't like it much, but I really did, it was a nice feel good movie.

Had my hospital appointment on Saturday which went ok although I might have to be on antibiotics for up to 6 months!!! and now I'm just waiting on a CAT scan. Even better than that though, my horse in the National sweep at work won! How brilliant is that - a nice £20 my way :-) I will try not to spend it all at once.

Erm...then Sunday we looked after Ella. Lovely to see her, but exhausting - why do 2 year olds have so much energy? Is it really necessary? and it is spent on rubbish things like screaming at the TV because Lau Lau came on the screen! A weird purple bunny thing from a show called Waybuloo - freaky show. They have "yoga time" where the characters do all these little yoga moves and ask the kids to have a god themselves - amazingly, Ella is actually very good at this and was able to follow most of it. If any of you have to watch it at some point - beware it lowers your IQ considerably. Ella had some good fun playing with the musical stuff I bought her which was nice and she is very cute so she gets away with watching that crap! haha
Also on Sunday I had to drive my dad to and from Anfield for the Liverpool game, which wasn't even worth it apparently and was quite a boring game. Took over an hour to get home! I think people should just get public transport there and be done with it, surely that would be easier? Maybe more so on any other day though.

nd then yesterday was back to work again after another very quick weekend :-( Who's with me on petitioning for a 3, possibly 4 day weekend? But to be fair, the day went quite quickly and I was fairly motivate to work through what I had to do so got lots done.
And finally to today, I think the most interesting thing was that me and Mel went to Caffe Nero at lunch for a Lost/Flashforward chat - totally necessary with shows that have complex storylines to figure out.

And in between all of that, I keep meaning to find out how to send a query letter to Red for my food intolerances article, but just not had a chance, been really busy everyday and it will be the same for the rest of the week - cinema tomorrow and Friday and dinner on Thursday -not sure where yet but I'm sure it'll be nice :-)

Hopefully get back into the swing of this tomorrow so they won't be as long as this one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment