Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Friday 7 May 2010

Woo Friday!!!

And we're back to Friday - time is actually going by so fast at the moment, it's unreal! We're not far off being halfway through the year already.

I do like my little writing exercise I've decided to do, but I haven't finished the first one yet. I wonder whether doing this might actually create a short story out of it that could potentially be submitted for the competition in June as I'm finding it difficult to look at both the competition and my assignments, and also I'm supposed to be trying to write articles for submission :(
Speaking of which, it wil be 2 weeks on Sunday since I sent the email proposal to Red Magazine and I haven't heard anything back and according to my course documents, I can send a polite request to them. So I will try and structure that over the weekend. So much to do, so little time - ok ok, so much to do, so much procrastination! I so need to shift my arse into gear and get into it!!! I know I keep saying this over and over and that's not really helping me much really is it? lol

Since I'm home tonight,  I might try and get something done - probably finish the story on here.

Right lunch almost over

No comments:

Post a Comment