Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Sunday 9 May 2010

Back to Sunday again

How does this always happen so quickly? I don't think I should be surprised by this any more really haha :)

So I have finally started assignment 3, with what I think will be a filler. It was actually Sian's idea, or rather what she said made me look at a previous idea in a different way which I think will work better for it. For assignment 2 I'd considered doing an artcile on being a bridesmaid so many times, in a similar style to the intolerances one I actually did - so it would have been an article from my point of view. But I didn't think it was very marketable really, so I scrapped the idea. But talking to Sian yesterday, she suggested doing a do's and don'ts of being a bridesmaid, so that's exactly what I've started to do. I thought something quite short and simple like this could possibly be marketed at a bridal magazine, the bride could give it to their bridesmaids to read - actually would be cool to have it as a pull-out section but I don't think they'd appreciate me suggesting that lol.

I've still not finished doing the marathon story either lol, I need to spend more time writing I think. I might go to the library tomorrow to get some done, or should I go dancing? I feel like I'm just doing no exercise whatsoever and eating a load of crap and putting on loads of weight :-( I keep avoiding trying all my summer clothes on cos I feel like they're all going to be too small and that's my least favourite reason for going out shopping! But then I just get to the end of the day and can't be bothered, which is so lazy and unlike me really. I think having the sinus issues for so long, which have made me very lethargic are still continuing on unfortunately and I'm hoping it will start to ease up soon. I think I should start avoiding all the crap foods, and stop snacking so much and that should help a bit, although not loads in only 7 weeks.

Anyway back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment