Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Wednesday 19 May 2010

40 Posts

Woo! 40 posts lol :)
Don't really have anything overly exciting to write but I wanted to write something so I could get to 40 rather than lingering at 39.

work is ok, another reception day, but it's been quite quiet which is nice. Meeting Sian later on, well assuming my cold thing doesn't get any worse, for food and pool. Don't think I'll be staying out that late, especially with these headaches and now my nose has just started running :( Don't know if it's a cold or if it's hayfever - don't think I have any anti histamines with me either to be able to test out the theory. Ah well, it'll just have to wait til I get home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment