Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Well it's the middle of the week now and today is my reception day - which is ok, especially since I have been "looking after" the quality street :-) which is also bad though as I have been eating my unfair share of them lol. But they're almost all gone now, so I'll soon be saved! yay!

Saw Peter Kay last night and it was very good, he's still got the funniness - though why he chose Rick Astley to do the warm up act I don't know - it was actually boring and every song sounded the same! AS for Peter Kay, there was only a couple of jokes that I'd heard before and the rest was fresh stuff which was quite impressive. The encore was very entertaining and wish I'd been on the floor so the sparkly stuff could have reached me :-)

So going home tonight to do nothing except catch up on some TV stuff I've missed this week - Derren Brown, Fringe and the new Junior Apprentice starts tonight as well so got a few things on, but at least it should be quite relaxing. Yes I know i should probably be doing some writing but with being out so late last night (on a school night and everything) I think I'd probably write mush - well that's my excuse anyway! haha

Also got told off by Carol last night for not finishing the marathon story yet - I was shocked as didn't think anybody was even reading the blog still lol - oh well must be careful what I say from now on on the just in case :p lol

Gotta get off now

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Though I can stop reading if you like? Seriously, if you'd rather not have me commenting I can do that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - No no, read away and I like comments so keep going :) unless you want to stop of course!

    ReplyDelete