Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Monday 24 May 2010

End of an era

So today was the end of an era, the end of a well invested 6 years of my life. I can't believe it's over, I can't quite take it in yet. I'm sure once I do, the tears won't be able to stop...nah, I'm sure once it does sink in that I'll never see Lost again, I'll somehow find the will to go on - maybe I should cancel that suicide pact I had planned? :p

As I said in an earlier post, Lost was broadcast at the exact same time as the US, which was very cool in my opinion, not that it particularly affected me as I waited until I woke up to watch it.

For the vast majority of the episode I really enjoyed it and thought it was brilliant at the way it was resolving all the character's issues. But then it did come to a point near the end and you found out a major piece of information, where my heart did sink a little - but since this morning I've been mulling it over and it makes a lot more sense and I'm happy with the way it ended. I especially liked the very last shot as it resonated very well with the very first shot of Season 1. They tried to bring back everyone who'd ever been in it and was great to see so many great faces past and present :)

I don't know what to do now it's all over - but at least there are still a few good Lost related things coming up - there'll probably be a major discussion tomorrow with Mel and Nick and there's the last Lost Initiative show (so gonna miss those guys!) and then the Lost party on Friday.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment