Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Friday 28 January 2011

New Blog

Hi everyone

Just letting you all know that I have started up a second blog that will focus purely on the English language errors I come across. I've been finding quite a few recently and feel it warrants its own blog and may interest those who aren't remotely interested in films or baking etc :-)

The new address is http://awritemess.blogspot.com/ and is called Get it Write. I hope you all enjoy it. This blog will not be disappearing though. Remember to let me know of any mistakes you come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment