Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Thursday 25 March 2010

Cakes

So it's another day - but at least it's a cake sale day, and if you have to be in work then this is the best way to spend it, in the lovely presence of cakes :-) The sale has gone down really well so far and the current total is £104, which is great news! Go team! All my brownies are gone, which is nice and most of the chocolate cake too.

Just been online and ordered a pizza hut pizza for dinner tonight, to collect on my way home :) yum! Need something quick and easy as will need to get on with baking the raspberry cheesecake brownie. Decided to make the base bit tonight instead of tomorrow as I'll probably just get distracted with Ste and Mandy there and then Mike, Kirsten and Ella coming to see everyone for Ella's birthday.

So nothing much has actually happened today of any note other than the cake sale. Maybe I'll write again later with lots of exciting things to say - haha or maybe not.
Looking forward to the new Lost episode tomorrow, we've all been looking forward to this one for a while now as it's all about Richard Alpert, the guy who never ages...ooooh.

I have no new film to review or book to talk about

I could do with having another good go at my assignment 2 for the writing course, I've spent ages on it as I've been very stuck, but I want to get it out the way now and move on the assignment 3 and reading the modules for that, although from what I saw of the next assignment, it also looks hard and is about magazines again :-( Never mind, I'll get it done. I've written about 900 words on my article, but it'll need a lot of editing at the end I think as there's still a fair amount to say.
I also really want to start thinking of my own story ideas and possibly looking at trying to enter short story competitions, not that I could ever win, but it'd be good practice. Doing this blog isn't bad practice either, even if it just means I'm writing something down every day (or thereabouts).

Ok lunch over

No comments:

Post a Comment