Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Monday 29 March 2010

Grrr...

I hate these clock movements!!! i always get it so wrong :-( lol and completely the wrong way around. Point in case is my previous blog where I start going on about being up late watching 24, but it was actually the other way around and was early lol :-) so I'm glad I got it wrong that way around at least, but still it's very annoying that i can't work it out properly. Ah well maybe one day.

In regards to the clocks, it wasn't very nice waking up in the dark again this morning, made it so much harder to drag myself out of bed! At least it was really nice and light last night, and the mornings will be getting lighter still again.

Apparently there's been talk of more snow for over Easter! More snow? Like we need more of that - it should be getting lovely and warm, but noooo not here. Oh well not a lot we can do about it really.




So today begins a busy busy week. Starting off with the science fiction and fantasy book club to talk about Temeraire, so will be nice to go and talk about a book I really enjoyed :-) But will be heading to Caffe Nero first for my obligatory hot chocolate before the club begins! and will spend the time either reading or writing, maybe continuing on with what I was doing yesterday - getting some ideas for short stories so i could possibly enter them in competitions - most notably the WB one for end of June which has a £1000 up for grabs, as well as a few other monetary prizes. Not likely to win but will be fun trying.

I've also given myself the aim of finishing my article by the end of the Easter holidays, so really need to try and get in to it straight away, which is made more difficult by being so busy this week, but I might try to email myself what I've done so far and do a bit at lunchtimes in work.

anyway the day has already started so I better get off and going

No comments:

Post a Comment