Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Finally...

this long long long long day is almost over. It's just been one of those days where you try not to clock watch but it just happens anyway and the minutes tick by so very slowly :-( so having lived through 3 whole days in one day, I feel slightly cheated now that it's not Saturday tomorrow. Oh well, on the bright side there is a cake sale in work tomorrow! woo!

Cake sales always work really well in our building. Our manager is doing the pedal it pink cycle in Sefton Park next month and we're holdnig this cake sale to help raise money for her to give to Breast Cancer Care, a brilliant charity I'm sure you'll agree (or I agree since I'm my only follower!). So I have just finished my donations to the sale - Brownies, made from scratch (woo!) from my Hummingbird Bakery book, and they are very yummy, which I accidentally found out when one of them crumbled in my hands and just became unsellable. My second offering is chocolate fudge cake, made through cheating using a Betty Crocker mix, but that doesn't stop it tasting any less nice, especially since I added edible pink glimmer to the top of it, what more could you want?

Yesterday was ok, nothing much of any note, except of course meeting up with my lovely friend Carol to go and see I love you Phillip Morris, which was a good film, funny, though very strange. I quite like going to see films I know very little about, no real expectations, although that doesn't really matter with me since I very rarely dislike a film. The film was unexpected but fun :-)

More baking to come in the next few days as I will be making raspberry cheesecake brownie for the second time, let's hope it wasn't beginners luck last time! Although it's actually my brother Michael who wants me to make the cake, we're pretending it's in honour of my niece, Ella's, 2nd birthday - which I'm more than happy to go along with as I really liked it as well. so fingers crossed over that. So Stephen and Mandy are coming up on Friday and possibly Phil, but it depends if he has to work or not, which would be a shame, would be nice to see him while he's in the UK. Going for a meal at Frankie and Benny's on Saturday for Ella's birthday meal.

Anyway, I'm going to go now before I leave myself with nothing else to write on here for the next month! lol
Catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment