Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Good evening

Hello again to me :)

Just had a really nice evening with my friends - started off in zizzi with a very nice spaghetti bolognese, followed by how to train your dragon film at the Odon Liverpool One, which was such a great film, so funny and so cute and I so want a dragon now...can I have one? Then went for a drink at the Abbey, well a lemonade for me as my car was back at the train station :( but there's always tomorrow.

I would advise anyone to go and see How to Train your Dragon. By the makers of Shrek and with a similar type of humour. But I promise you'll be laughing and aww-ing all the way through it.

Even better than that though was the short day we had at work yesterday as a fire in one of the university buildings stopped all the servers from working and no one could get any work done, so a great few games of boy/girl and I went to the market and bought...ensued. I'm still very impressed by the fact that we managed to get all the way to S before we crashed and burned :-) Well worthy of an award methinks. So they eventually said we could leave (using our flexi time though) so I left at 1pm and went food shopping with mum and hlped dad do his home insurance. Had thought I might have gotten a chance to do a bit more of my assignment but unfortunately not :-(

Today also wasn't much fun with the computers at work but it was better and managed to get a few things done - but then obviously the evening was better! But on to another day and another fun one at that. Work shouldn't be too bad as it's like a Friday and a Friday before a lovely long weekend!! Plus I'm going to Caffe Nero for lunch with Sara and then we'll be giving Sara her wedding gift from the office - €110, how cool is that?! Then the evening is off to a great start with the movie quiz to which Sian is bringing CUPCAKES!! brilliant, though we may have to sneak eat them so the cafe doesn't get a bit pissed off. and then out for drinks after that, though whether it's with quiz friends, work friends or mixed together, who knows?

And then a lovely long lie in on the Friday...fingers crossed!

Anyway it's getting late and I'm getting tired so will sign off now - bye bye people (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment