Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Saturday 27 March 2010

Hello!

Hello again to me and myself :)

Yesterday was quite a nice day - work went relatively quickly, I finished off the birthday cake I  made for Ella (which was very cute!), Ste and Mandy arrived safely at ours and then we saw Mike, Kirsten and Ella to give Ella her presents.
Ella completely understands what presents are now and likes getting them lol. I bought her a pair of Tinkerbell pajama's, and the accessory designed specifically to go with pajama's - a fairy wand :-) I also bought her an ice cream charm to go on her charm bracelet. Two charms down now - many more to go!!

The raspberry cheesecake brownie went down very well, and was very tasy if I do say so myself. I decorated it with a princess figurine in the middle, pink glitter, edible ladybirds and milky bar buttons - what more could you want from a cake? Picture to follow soon :)

Also watched the Richard Alpert Lost episode last night when everyone had gone - it was very good, some good background info on the man himsef, as well as Jacob and MIB (still really wish we had a name for the guy!). I enjoyed it and each episode makes me want to watch more of it - I really want to know how it ends now, but without getting there if that makes sense? What will we do when it's all over? Well I suppose if I survived the end of Buffy, I will get through the pain of Lost ending too.

Off out soon for meal at a Beefeater for Ella's birthday -should be lots of fun and this will include a Waybalou (no idea if I've spelt this right and I'm very proud of the fact that I don't know) birthday cake - 3 cakes in two days for such a small person! lol.

So the clocks are going forward tonight, making tomorrow a short day and also a tiring one as 24 will technically be on at 10pm-11pm :-( so work won't be fun on Monday for anyone methinks. But on the plus side, we'll now be getting lots of daylight - if only the weather would warm up - although it is quite sunny today but still not overly warm - hence my countdown to visiting Phil, Lisa and the kids as it should be very hot there this time of year. I'm also hoping for a massive storm when we're there, that would be cool!

Right, I'm tired and have a big headache so will sign off now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment