Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Hmmm...

Ok, well that didn't seem to work out quite as planned did it? Oh well. I've now joined the book club that I talked about in the last blog and really enjoy going. To be honest there haven't been many books that I've enjoyed reading and there's been 2 I haven't actually been able to finish :-(

But the last book we read, Temeraire I really loved and finished within a week. It was about the English Navy capturing a dragon egg from a French ship, which you find out later, was on its way to be presented to Napoleon (as the book is set during the Napoleonic wars). The dragon hatches and becomes attached to Lawrence, the English ship's captain. The dragon is named Temeraire and basically the two of them become great friends and have some good adventures together. I have also recently learned that there are more books in this series, so I will be looking to get hold of them! :)

Ok, lunch over - think I might try and right film reviews on here - note my key word...try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment