Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Thursday 30 September 2010

Stuff

I sat down to watch Castle last night on the channel Alibi and episode 2 of season 2 (Double Down) was showing. Now normally, me watching Castle with my mum would be nothing of note - but then again neither is what I'm actually going to say - but I had to say I really enjoyed it. As a normal Castle episode I enjoyed it, but my favourite parts of this episode were the conversations about grammar, spelling and punctuation. Now, that may sound extremely sad, and you would be right about that, but grammar, spelling and punctuation are some of my favourite and worst things, depending on how they're used.

It's one of those frustrating nit-picking faults that people have. Bad grammar, and the rest, is something which I tend to pick up on and often feel the need to bring up. However, now that I'm writing about it, I do feel a huge pressure to ensure everything is correct on this page and I just know something will slip through - so I apologise in advance and welcome all the comments :-)

But anyway, it made me smile that it was brought up in the show, which I suppose shouldn't be very surprising considering the main character is a writer!
Anyway that was all, I apologise for wasting your time...

No comments:

Post a Comment