Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Well...

not a lot has happened since Sunday really. I haven't heard anything back from my tutor yet - he was quicker last time but then again it is June and he could be on holiday :-)

Can't remember whether I mentioned in my last post that I had sent off the reader's letter I did for my assignment to the Petplan magazine who it was targeted at. I know it's before I've gotten my feedback but it's only a letter, I can't imagine he'll drastically change anything about it. Heard nothing from them yet either, but I hadn't really expected to. i think some people often don't find out til a cheque arrives in the post - although that's not likely to happen as they don't have my address and also the proze is vouchers - which I'm more than happy to have, especially since they're not just to spend on pets lol, I can spend it all on me :-) Aww I might get Jay a treat.

Went to book club last night, was really good as usual. I gave the book the lowest mark of everyone lol. Ah well never mind, we can't all like the same stuff all the time. We also picked the next lot of books - Graceling, The city in the city,  Brentford Triangle and Something Wicked this way comes. I've not read any of these although I have read a couple by Robert Rankin who wrote Brentford Triangle.
I won't be going to the next book club though :-( cos of being away, which is a shame cos I'm really liking this book, but never mind, more fun to be away and I can always email Glynn my thoughts if I want to :-)

Off to the cinema tonight to see Death at a Funeral, shoudl be a nice easy fun film to watch.

Watched Cloverfield last night after Glee and really liked it again. Loved it when I went to the cinema to see it but was very good on a second viewing too.

Going now

No comments:

Post a Comment