Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Thursday 3 June 2010

June already

I know it was June in my last post also but I didn't mention it there so thought I would now :) It's JUNE! Already! How did that happen? Ok ok all you funny people out there, yes i do realise how it all works :p

I kept going a little bit last night with my books vs E-readers article/filler and I felt a lot better about it as it seemed to be flowing more. I think I'll need to edit it a little as I've just been getting the ideas down so that I can remember but then I'll organise it better. Still no idea on a potential market though :( Will have to get my thinking cap on as I have to state the market written for on the assignment. Once I've finished this I can then send it off! Woo! Then it'll be 3 down, 17 to go lol. Still a long way to go isn't there? Never mind, only 7 more in non fiction then we can get to the fun stuff.

Got the movie quiz later so looking forward to that but anyway lunch is over now so have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment