Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Thursday 10 June 2010

Nearly the weekend...ish

Hello!

Kind of nearly the weekend, Thursdays are for beginning the wind down lol :-)
Got an email yesterday from the writers bureau to say that my tutor was on holiday until June 20th and that if I wanted to I could have my work looked at by another tutor. But I decided against doing that and said I'd just wait til Peter came back. Not sure whether this is a good thing or bad. I thought it best to stay consistent and I know he gives good feedback and tells me my grades, whereas someone else might be a bit funny and they haven't seen anything prior. Plus the less people that actually read my writing the better! lol :-)

Not got anything on tonight which is nice :) looking forward to a nice relax and Lie to Me is back so always good to watch my TV shows - oh and the final of Junior Apprentice as well, so seems like a TV night to me.
Out tomorrow night for Terri's 30th. Going to the revolution bar in the Albert Dock - just opened a couple of weeks ago so we'll check it out and see what it's like. I'm looking forward to going but probably won't be drinking that much as my money is dwindling fast this month :-( and need to keep hold of it. And with going to watch the match on Saturday at the pub then that'll be more money for food and drink and then meeting up with Sobia on Monday for food - these things all come about at the worst possible time! lol well I'll just have to be good and spend wisely!

Off now

No comments:

Post a Comment