Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 16 November 2010

NaNoWriMo Write in

I went to a write-in thing at Waterstones Liverpool 1 last night where fellow writers from the Liverpool region would congregate to write. Only 4 of us came and I was only able to stay for an hour, but the people I met were very nice and I'm glad I went along. All of them were vastly beyond my meager word count, but they were very supportive and are trying to get me to get to 10,000 words by the end of the month as they think this is perfectly doable. It might be, I don't know, but I can only give it a try -though I do feel slightly defeatist already in that I know how many things I have planned for the remainder of the month, none of which are conducive to writing. But I will try and stay positive and give it a go. I'm just under a third of the way there.

As you will see from my lovely word counter below (or not as I can't get it to work properly :( ), I am now up over 3000 words woo! Triple what I anticipated.

Anyway I just wanted to say that it was nice to meet up with other writers and especially others who are involved in this challenge, even if it did make me feel very inadequate lol

http://www.nanowrimo.org/widget/LiveSupporter/680546.png

No comments:

Post a Comment