Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Monday 25 October 2010

NaNoWriMo update

I think I have an idea for NaNoWriMo, which is a start I suppose. I won't go into much detail here but I will say it involves me doing a bit of research into Ancient Egypt and the gods and goddesses, which is quite interesting to be honest :-)

I only have a basic outline for a story at the moment, well not even a full story just the beginning of one really which pretty much sucks, but I'll keep working at it and hope for the best :) As I said in my previous NaNoWriMo post, I have no doubt I will fail miserably at achieving the 50,000 word count so I'm aiming for just some words in general and I think I can do that!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I may have a book for you then! Not certain though, I should just go upstairs and check but that's too much like hard work so I'll look later. It's a kids book too so not sure how useful it would be but someone may as well get some use from it :)

    ReplyDelete