Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Friday 12 December 2014

New Entry!

I know it's been a very very long time since my last post but it would appear as though it still comes up in various search engines as it gets a fair few views.

I stopped with this blog as it became quite a mish mash of stuff which wasn't very conducive to good blogging (according to various articles I've read) - it is said it's better to be focused and have an idea of what you're about. I do have 2 other blogs, one of which has also been dormant a while but that's mostly due to how my life has changed in the last few years. This one was based on spelling/grammatical errors that were printed in official emails (from shops/companies etc), on restaurant menus, newspapers and generally out and about in the world. I enjoy finding these errors but I've just not had time to blog about it in a fair while.

My newest blog is about my current health issue of chronic fatigue syndrome - funnily enough I'm not a frequent blogger on this as I'm often too tired ha ha. But it's a place to find out further information on CFS and ME along with my various musings. So if you fancy going over and having a look, you'll find it at chronicfatiguesupport.blogspot.co.uk and if you're on Twitter, you can find me at @CFS_MEsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment