Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 27 July 2010

No title

Hey again

I went to a beach volleyball game last night in Liverpool 1 - it was really good, had a great time and although the team we were cheering for didn't quite make it, a good time was had by all.
Now I know I've just mentioned something there that's not writing related, but some stuff will trickle thorough, but also I did have my trusty notebook and pen with me and made some notes there, although it was harder than I'd thought cos I was paying too much attention to either the game or to talking to the gang :)

I'm going to attempt to see how likely it is that I get the "report" written up so that I know what kind of time I need and if I can do it, should I ever need to attend an event and write it up very quickly for publication!

I so wish publishers could access people's computers lol - but only well established publishers and only if you register as a writer and give them permission to do so. I think this would be a great way for them to find brilliant new ideas for stories and I think if you had a publisher contact you and say, you know that story you've been working on, we really like it, finish it! How much motivation would that give you to keep on going! It would be fab - also I think they should provide feedback to what they read. I realise this sounds like a massive undertaking, but it would be worth it for all the writers out there who are scared/nervous to send things into publishers for fear of rejection :-) Maybe I could go on Dragon's Den with this idea? lol do you think they'd go for it? Anyone want to be my numbers/business plan person? :-D

Well hopefully I'll be back on here tomorrow telling you how wonderfully I've written up last night's event
Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment