Pages

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Little Willow blog, well welcome to those who might stumble across it anyway as I have yet to give this address to anyone :) I thought I might try and see how I get along with just writing in it first. It's all a lot of random stuff, but hey, hopefully there'll be something interesting for people

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Life

Hello stranger I hear you say!

Apologies for my absence, I can't believe it's been (just) over a month since my last post! But my life has been overtaken by...well...life, which can so often happen - funny that isn't it?

Everything seems to be happening in such a short space of time, it's been a whirlwind, but it's gone by in a blur that I'm not even sure I could fully explain what's been going on. My work and social life seem to have both exploded over the last month and a fair chunk of my social life has been taken up with cake orders, which is exciting, but also rather stressful juggling it all - but I've managed it (I think!) without too many mishaps.

I do feel like I need a nice calm week at some point - maybe I could just take a week off from work and completely disappear, no one would know where I'd gone. It would be peaceful, but I imagine I'd soon be bored because for all I complain about being super busy, I'm busy doing lots of things I want to do, like the cinema, book club, quiz night, writing group, baking cakes/cupcakes/cookies, decorating cakes, games nights, DVD nights, bowling, dancing, cake class, meals out (occasionally), weddings, author events/chats/signings etc etc etc :) to name a...lot lol. Yet on the other hand...just one week???

I'm hoping to do a few catch up blog posts in the near future, but who knows when that will be lol :)
In the meantime though if you want to see any cakes I'm doing, check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catherines-Cakes/221110464572701

Anyway I'd better get going, starting to fall asleep :D

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment